GY-271M 3-Axis Compass Magnetometer Sensor Module Replaces HMC5883L GY-271 Sensor Module
1. The Honeywell HMC5883L is a surface-mount, multi-chip module designed for low-field magnetic sensing with a digital interface for applications such as low-cost compassing and magnetometry.
2. The HMC5883L includes our state-of-the-art, high-resolution HMC118X series magneto-resistive sensors plus an ASIC containing amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers, offset cancellation, and a 12-bit ADC that enables 1° to 2° compass heading accuracy. The I 2 C serial bus allows for easy interface. The HMC5883L is a 3.0×3.0x0.9mm surface mount 16-pin leadless chip carrier (LCC). Applications for the HMC5883L include Mobile Phones, Netbooks, Consumer Electronics, Auto Navigation Systems, and Personal Navigation Devices.
3. The HMC5883L utilizes Honeywell’s Anisotropic Magnetoresistive (AMR) technology that provides advantages over other magnetic sensor technologies. These anisotropic, directional sensors feature precision in-axis sensitivity and linearity.
4. These sensors’ solid-state construction with very low cross-axis sensitivity is designed to measure both the direction and
the magnitude of Earth’s magnetic fields, from milli-gauss to 8 gauss. Honeywell’s Magnetic Sensors are among the most
sensitive and reliable low-field sensors in the industry.
1.GY-271M can directly replace the GY-271/HMC5883L module, the program is universal, no need to modify the hardware and software.
2. Provide arduino, 51 MCU code, software directly using the HMC5883 chip on the line.
More details click to download:
1 x GY-271M 3-Axis Compass Magnetometer Sensor Module