MS5803-01BA MS5803 01BA Waterproof High Precision Fluid Liquid Gas Voltage Sensor Module I2C/SPI Pressure Sensor Board
More document click to download:
1. The MS5803-01BA is a new generation of high resolution altimeter sensors with SPI & I2C interface. The sensor module includes a high linearity pressure sensor with an ultra low power 24 bit ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients.
2. It provides a precise digital 24 bit pressure and temperature values and different operation modes that allow the user to optimize for conversion speed and current consumption. A high resolution temperature output allows the implementation of an altimeter/thermometer function without an additional sensor.
3. The MS5803-01BA can be connected to almost any microcontroller. The communication protocol is simple and there is no need to program internal registers in the device. Gel protection and anti-magnetic stainless steel caps are allowed in 100m waterproof altimeter/compass watches. The generation of this new sensor module has been widely used for more than a decade based on the leading MEMS technology and the experience and technology of mass production of MEAS's latest advantage altimeter modules. The sensing principle employed results in very low hysteresis and high stability and temperature signals for both pressures.
- High resolution module, 10 cm
- Fast conversion to 1 millisecond
- Low power, 1 μA (Standby <0.15 μA)
- Integrated Digital Pressure Sensor (24-Bit ΔΣ Analog-to-Digital Converter)
- Supply voltage 1.8 to 3.6V
- Operating range: 10 to 1300 mbar, -40 to 125 ° C
- Size: 18.3*20.5mm
- I2C and SPI interface, up to 20 MHz
- No external components (internal oscillator)
- Excellent long-term stability
- Outdoor equipment hermetic seal
1 x MS5803-01BA MS5803 01BA Waterproof I2C/SPI Pressure Sensor